30.9.10

Possible Life Bearing Planet Discovered!

The following article was written by Seth Borstein, a long time writer for AP news, who mostly distributes to major Newspapers such as; The Washington Post, Fort Worth Telegram, Yahoo, and Reuters.

Possible Life Bearing Planet

This is also a small video.



If you found that as intriguing as me, you will probably be already contemplating what it would take to get on board and go visit. Zamarina is it's proper name, though I'm sure Americans will dub it as Goldilocks for as long as you and me know it. I think Zamarina is exotic.

What would you name it?
Any ideas on the possible outcomes of Zamarina's Discovery?

I know I would be willing to ride in a ship for 50 years just to see a new planet. But hey, that's just me.

Ooh...maybe Avatar wasn't so fake!

No comments:

Post a Comment